Rooftop Bike Rack GIRO AF
Rooftop Bike Rack GIRO AF, Frame-mounted roof bike rack from German Atera. Made in Germany. This upright roof bike rack attach to the bike frame so that you don’t have to remove the front wheel. Rooftop Bike Rack GIRO AF – the answer to individual requirements of bikers. Designed for all regular Tyre sizes, up to 3.0’’ wide plus tyres; Bikes from 20 up to 29 inches wheel size. Broad or super slim frame diameters. It comes with strong interchangeable ratchet strap, and easy change from right hand to left hand mounting. A solid carrier with international design award.
If you want to be free, explore the unknown, and bike on distant roads, you need a bike rack to get you there. We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted or towbar bike rack.
Rooftop bike racks have a stylish, sporty design and fit almost all bike dimensions. They can be fork-mounted, wheel-mounted and frame-mounted:
Fork-mounted roof bike racks:
An iconic, sporty bike rack solution that attaches to the dropout or thru-axle of your fork when you remove the front wheel. This attachment method ensures secure transport and zero frame contact for carbon fiber frames.
Frame-mounted roof bike racks:
These upright roof bike racks attach to the frame so that you don’t have to remove the front wheel.
Wheel-mounted roof bike racks:
These bike racks attach to the wheel of your bike which ensures zero-frame contact if you have a carbon fiber bike, for example.
- For all regular tyre sizes, up to 3.0’’ wide plus tyres
- Strong interchangeable ratchet strap
- With Wheel-Protection
- Pre-assembled and preset
- tool-free assembly
- Comfort clamping system
- Easy change from right hand to left hand mounting
- Holds oval frames up to 100 x 80 mm
- Wheel holders with tensioning ratchet & quick release
- Theft protection for bike and carrier
- For all aluminium cross bars.For steel cross bars, 32 x 22 mm
- Not suitable for e-Bikes
- City Crash certified
- WEIGHT: 2,9 kg lightweight
- The Giro AF holds round frames from 22 to 80 mm and oval frames up to 100 x 80 mm.
- LOAD CAPACITY: 1 bike. up to 17KG.
- FITS: Atera bars, YAKIMA, THULE, RHINO RACK, Whispbar, square and factory crossbars with T-slot channel.