YAKIMA Forklift Bike Rack
YAKIMA Forklift Bike Rack, this fork-mount rack is compatible with most factory crossbars and disc brakes. It is the way to carry your bike! The fork-style roof rack bike mount fits nearly every crossbar right out of the box — no tools necessary. It keeps your bike pristine, not touching any painted surface. YAKIMA Forklift Bike Rack, the universal mounting system fits nearly any crossbars you can think of. Such as Atera, Rhino-Rack, Rola, Thule, Yakima and Prorack cross bars.
Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 41 cm – 107 cm. The SKS Lock cores are sold separately.
When loading up your bikes, make sure you have the right bike rack for your needs – one that integrates with your vehicle is crucial! We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted or towbar bike rack.
Rooftop bike racks have a stylish, sporty design and fit almost all bike dimensions. They can be fork-mounted, wheel-mounted and frame-mounted:
Fork-mounted roof bike racks:
An iconic, sporty bike rack solution that attaches to the dropout or thru-axle of your fork when you remove the front wheel. This attachment method ensures secure transport and zero frame contact for carbon fiber frames.
Frame-mounted roof bike racks:
These upright roof bike racks attach to the frame so that you don’t have to remove the front wheel.
Wheel-mounted roof bike racks:
These bike racks attach to the wheel of your bike which ensures zero-frame contact if you have a carbon fiber bike, for example.
- Fits round, square or aerodynamic crossbars
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Simple tool-free installation and removal
- Fits most brands round, square, factory, and aerodynamic bars
- Easy-to-adjust sliding wheel tray fits a wide range of bike lengths
- Doesn’t touch the painted surfaces of your bike
- Fits most disc brakes
- SKS Lock sold separately
- 1 bike up to 15.8 kg min of 41 cm crossbar spread
- Minimum and maximum crossbar spreads: 41 cm – 107 cm
- SKU: 8002098
- Dimensions: L 135.9 cm x W 18.4 cm x H 6.4 cm
- Weight: 3.2 kg
- Capacity: 1 bike capacity
- Total MAX. bike weight 16 kg
- Maximum Wheelbase Compatibility 1219 mm