Yakima FullSwing Bike Rack
Yakima FullSwing Bike Rack keeps the bikes on and still access the rear of the vehicle with this fully featured swing rack for up to four bikes. Now the family bikes can ride in style. The FullSwing™ has all the bells and whistles, from new ZipStrips™ to fully padded arms. It also swings away with one touch, for easy access to your car whenever you need. The arms of the Yakima FullSwing Bike Rack can be folded down when not in use. AutoPin automatically positions and secures rack to the hitch and receiver
When loading up your bikes, make sure you have the right bike rack for your needs – one that integrates with your vehicle is crucial! We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted, towbar bike rack or tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Why you should choose a hitch bike rack? Hitch-mounted bike racks are the most common style of bike carriers and are a great option if you already have a Class 1-5 receiver hitch on your vehicle, or plan on installing one. They are designed to make loading and unloading of bikes quick and easy, they can also accommodate to fit a variety of frame styles.
Platform hitch racks:
These racks carry up to 4 bikes and have a platform to make loading and unloading your bikes quick and easy. They also fold up when not in use, and easily accommodate a variety of frame styles.
Hanging hitch racks:
These bike racks can carry up to 5 bikes which hang securely on the rack. They come in two variations, some that tilt down or swing away to allow for trunk access. Both styles come in models that accommodate 1 ¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Swings away from car with bikes loaded to provide easy access to rear of vehicle
- Quick and easy assembly
- Tool-free installation with locking SpeedKnob
- AutoPin automatically positions and secures rack to the hitch and receiver
- Zero-hassle ZipStrips quickly secure bike to rack
- Fully padded arms for the ultimate in bike protection
- Arms fold down when not in use
- SKS Locks included; locks racks and bikes
- Carries up to four bikes
- SKU: 8002465
- Dimensions: L 110.5 cm x W 66 cm x H 44.5 cm
- Weight: 25.4 kg
- Capacity: 4 bike capacity
- Max weight 18 kg per bike
- Total max bike weight 68 kg