YAKIMA HighRoad Bike Rack with locks
YAKIMA HighRoad Bike Rack, secure, sleek, and simple to use, the HighRoad is Yakima’s newest premium upright bike mount. The adjustment-free hoop, with its TorqueRight™ tightening knob, loads a variety of bikes quickly and easily. The HighRoad secures the bike by the wheels for ultimate bike protection and the low-profile design minimizes hatch interference. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks, such as Atera, Rhino-Rack, Rola, Thule, Yakima and Prorack. YAKIMA HighRoad Bike Rack requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame – a great option for carbon fiber bikes and custom paint jobs.
When loading up your bikes, make sure you have the right bike rack for your needs – one that integrates with your vehicle is crucial! We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted or towbar bike rack.
Rooftop bike racks have a stylish, sporty design and fit almost all bike dimensions. They can be fork-mounted, wheel-mounted and frame-mounted:
Fork-mounted roof bike racks:
An iconic, sporty bike rack solution that attaches to the dropout or thru-axle of your fork when you remove the front wheel. This attachment method ensures secure transport and zero frame contact for carbon fiber frames.
Frame-mounted roof bike racks:
These upright roof bike racks attach to the frame so that you don’t have to remove the front wheel.
Wheel-mounted roof bike racks:
These bike racks attach to the wheel of your bike which ensures zero-frame contact if you have a carbon fiber bike, for example.
- New wheel hoop fits 26″ to 29″ wheels and tyres from 23 mm to 4″ with no adjustment needed
- New integrated TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision
- Requires no wheel removal and makes no contact with the bike frame – a great option for carbon fibre bikes and custom paint jobs
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference
- Tool-free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38 mm
- Add your own bike lock to the integrated lock loop for additional bike security when your vehicle is parked
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- SKS Locks included
- SKU: 8002114
- Dimensions: L 142.2 cm x W 11.4 cm x H 24.1 cm
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Capacity: 1 bike capacity
- Total MAX. bike weight: 20 kg
- Product Colour: Black
- City Crash Tested: Yes
- Maximum Wheelbase Compatibility: 1219 mm