YAKIMA HighSpeed Bike Rack
YAKIMA HighSpeed Bike Rack, new premium rooftop fork mount, the low-profile HighSpeed, is streamlined, strong, and versatile. It easily transports mountain, road, and fat-tyre bikes and fits both quick release and thru axles. Bikes are secured using the new and easy-to-use TorqueRight™ knob for a precise and strong hold. The sleek and stylish YAKIMA HighSpeed Bike Rack tray is designed for maximum hatch clearance. Universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks.
If you want to be free, explore the unknown, and bike on distant roads, you need a bike rack to get you there. We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted or towbar bike rack.
Rooftop bike racks have a stylish, sporty design and fit almost all bike dimensions. They can be fork-mounted, wheel-mounted and frame-mounted:
Fork-mounted roof bike racks:
An iconic, sporty bike rack solution that attaches to the dropout or thru-axle of your fork when you remove the front wheel. This attachment method ensures secure transport and zero frame contact for carbon fiber frames.
Frame-mounted roof bike racks:
These upright roof bike racks attach to the frame so that you don’t have to remove the front wheel.
Wheel-mounted roof bike racks:
These bike racks attach to the wheel of your bike which ensures zero-frame contact if you have a carbon fiber bike, for example.
- Securely carries a variety of bikes including road, mountain and up to 5″ fat-tyre bikes
- Seamlessly carries both quick release (9 mm) and thru axle bikes (12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm)
- New TorqueRight™ knob quickly and easily secures the bike with precision.
- Sleek, low profile tray minimises hatch interference and accommodates tyres up to 5″ wide
- Tool free, universal mounting hardware fits most roof racks
- Not suitable for square bars with a depth exceeding 38mm
- Easily convert to integrate with T-Slot crossbars with the addition of a SmarT-Slot Kit 1
- Add SKS Locks to the TailWhip™ cable and crossbar attachment to secure your bike and mount to your roof rack. For additional security add a lock to the TorqueRight™ knob (SKS sold separately).
- SKU: 8002115
- Dimensions: L 138.4 cm x W 22.9 cm x H 12.1 cm
- Weight: 4.3 kg
- Capacity: 1 bike capacity
- Total MAX. bike weight: 18.1 kg
- City Crash Tested: Yes
- Maximum Wheelbase Compatibility: 1219 mm