Yakima HoldUp EVO 2 Bike Rack
Yakima HoldUp EVO 2 Bike Rack, fast, secure and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO 2″ is built to handle new bike standards like fat tyres and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too. The StrongArm hook secures the bikes at their wheels, protecting carbon frames and painted surfaces. Tilt the rack with bikes loaded for quick rear-of-vehicle access using the new easy to reach tilt lever and KickStart™ foot pedal. The super simple locking SpeedKnob™ of the Yakima HoldUp EVO 2 Bike Rack makes install a tool-free breeze and included SKS bike locks keep your mind at ease.
When loading up your bikes, make sure you have the right bike rack for your needs – one that integrates with your vehicle is crucial! We know that everyone’s needs are unique, and that different bike styles and different car models require different bike rack solutions. To start, make sure your vehicle type and the number of bikes you plan on carrying are factored in when deciding what type of rack to use. You can choose to load your bikes on a roof rack or onto the rear of the vehicle on a trunk-mounted, towbar bike rack or tow ball mounted bike carrier.
Why you should choose a hitch bike rack? Hitch-mounted bike racks are the most common style of bike carriers and are a great option if you already have a Class 1-5 receiver hitch on your vehicle, or plan on installing one. They are designed to make loading and unloading of bikes quick and easy, they can also accommodate to fit a variety of frame styles.
Platform hitch racks:
These racks carry up to 4 bikes and have a platform to make loading and unloading your bikes quick and easy. They also fold up when not in use, and easily accommodate a variety of frame styles.
Hanging hitch racks:
These bike racks can carry up to 5 bikes which hang securely on the rack. They come in two variations, some that tilt down or swing away to allow for trunk access. Both styles come in models that accommodate 1 ¼” and 2” hitch receivers.
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- Hitch compatibility 2″ (50 mm)
- NEW easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tyre, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, and e-bikes under 23 kg
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20″ to 29″ wheel sizes and tyres up to 4.8″ wide, maximum wheelbase 1219 mm
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added bike security
- Arm cable lock is 81 cm long
- Carry 4 bikes – just add the HoldUp EVO +2 (total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg)
Weight: 23.0 kg
Capacity: 2 bikes standard (23 kg per bike)
4 bikes when used with HoldUp EVO +2 (sold separately). Total allowable load for 4 bikes is 72 kg.
Maximum Wheelbase Compatibility 1219 mm